- 1/9/21: Maciej Zaczek, PhD, joined the lab as Postdoc: welcome Maciej!
- 1/7/21: Ana Patricia Kutschat, PhD, joined the lab within the CeMM Pre-ERC Postdoc Programme.
- 14/6/21: today Davide gave a presentation of the lab results at the department of Hematopoiesis and Regenerative Medicine (HERM) at Karolinska Institutet within the 2021 seminar series.
- 3/5/21: Anzhelika joined the lab TA/Lab Manager
- 7/3/21: Davide will present the projects of the lab at the Symposium “The Immune System: in sickness and in health” organized by the Josep Carreras Institute in Barcelona. Join the virtual event here.
- 24/2/2021: We are hiring a Postdoc and a Lab Manager/Research Assistant to join the team. Reach out if you are interested!
- 15/2/2021: Davide joined CeMM as Adjunct PI.
- 31/1/2021: We are looking for a Master Student to join our lab. If you are interested in molecular biology, curious about gene regulation, and want to learn how to apply CRISPR & NGS to study regulatory, non-coding DNA sequences, please visit this link and submit your application.
- 27/1/2021: Read the press release about the Pediatric Leukemia Biology lab at CCRI. Check also the video-interview!
- 19/12/2020: We are hiring PhD students to join our team. Please apply to the CeMM PhD Program. Deadline: Jan 27, 2021. Details about the position here. Details about the PhD Program here.
- 1/1/2021: The Seruggia Lab opens doors at the St. Anna CCRI in Vienna.
- 15/10/2020: Davide is one of the three finalists for the 2020 ISSNAF Young Investigator Awards. See press release here.
- 16/9/2020: Great news! The lab received funding from ERC to study non-coding elements, 3D genome organization and sequence variation in leukemia (ERC-2020-StG; FIND-seq)
- 2/9/2020: we received the 2020 WES Foundation Award to study the role of ARID5B in leukemia: see press release here
We study non-coding regulatory elements, chromatin modifiers and other epigenetic factors in the context of pediatric malignancies